Search This Blog

Thursday 15 May 2014

WHO WINS TOMORROW'S S.R.C ELECTION...?




    Tomorrow will be the much awaited day for students of Jayee University College...because it is the day the Electoral Commission has decide for election to hold. The campaigning and all manners of political plays have all come to an end.  The students will have to decide who their S.R.C President will be. The presidential contestants are MASTER DZIMA ALBERT, MASTER EDEM GEORGE TAMAKLOE and MASTER AKWASI AMO-ASAMOAH
     There three competent students who are competing for the presidency, they all have good policies, to govern the students council, but there is always an outstanding feature that differentiate each one of them. So I decided to interview some students to know what they look out for from a candidate before they cast their thump behind the face and name of the person. 
  • ·         The first student said “I will vote for the person my spirit tells me to vote for because am confuse about who to vote for”
  • ·         The next person said “It about time we choose a leader who will change the entire face of S.R.C in Jayee, I have seen and read their policy as to the whether I will vote for A or B will depend on the policy I think Jayee needs now and not tomorrow”.
  • ·         “I will vote for the person who has been able to convince me enough especially during the door to door campaign.
  • ·         The fourth made a very surprising statement “I will vote for the candidate in my class because I also want someone from my class and department to win this time around”.
I interviewed 25 students from various departments and they gave me similar reasons, believe me most reasons were given on bias basis. Students Politics is the root of national politics. Some student actually threw blows at each other because of posters. Politics is indeed a dirty game. I wish u all well, may the best emerge winner.


  

No comments:

Post a Comment