Search This Blog

Monday 2 June 2014

MCCARTHY HILL, THE HILL OF EXECERSING IN ACCRA








  On Saturday morning at exactly 7am, I had an examination to write in my school (Jayee University College), I had to pass through the Royal Palm Avenue street down to Mango line, as I was descending the hill, to my surprise there were lot people doing various form of exercise on the hill. Most of the people who were jogging...includes the aged, children, and the youth. People drove from different parts of Accra to do exercise here and even as far as the central region. The part that amused me the most were the traders who toke the opportunity in selling their goods, such as bottle water, fruits like orange; watermelon, apple and the rest. Down the hill were lot of cars parked.
    Most of these people are not sports men or women, but they are government workers and private entrepreneurs with their family and other keep fit clubs, who have taken advantage of the day to work on their body, as they are healthily oriented about the benefits of exercising.  Indeed Ghanaians are serious with health issues and this should be encourage.

No comments:

Post a Comment