Search This Blog

Sunday 4 May 2014

SOME MINOR FLOPS ON THE RECENT V.G.M.A 2014









    

        We thank God for yesterday, bringing and making the V.G.M.A a success. I realise that the organisers of the V.G.M.A Charter House has really learn from their previous mistakes because this year's show was indeed one of the best of its kind, new innovations were being introduced especially on the red carpet segment and others. The SELFIE pictures, performances, the fashions and some of the people that came to present awards. I must commend them.
       However, there were also some flops I noticed that is from my perspective point and view during the show. You may not consider it a flop, but I do.
ü  The first flop I noticed was about the stage microphone...When Herty Borngreat came to present the first award the microphone was not responding until the Mc. K.O.D gave her the microphone he was using. Believe me that was a flop for it to happen at the beginning point of the show.
ü  Another part I consider a flop is the point which Guru was first introduce to the crowd to perform...Am sure he was not ready at that time, so the M.C had to intervene until Guru was ready to perform.
ü  I also realised that some of the Artists that were nominated for Artist of the year category were not coming for the other awards they have won but rather their representatives were coming for it mean while they were around. Some gave excuses that they were preparing to perform. But for God sake that is not an excuse.
ü  And I would have prefer a gospel artist to open the floor and that would have come as sign of opening prayers.
ü  Lastly the hosts were not bad K.O.D and Eazzy but I honestly think Ghanaians are tired of the pair hosting V.G.M.A. There are other equally great host that can host the program.

  •         Hmmm and what did Iyanyan do wrong to his Ghanaian fans...? Still to come

These are some minor flops I think could have been rectifying easily, and others I probably didn’t notice or didn’t consider as flops.
Congratulation to Elikem n Pokello and all the winners....Shatta Wale, Sarkodie, Joey B, Efya, Soni Badu, OJ and ETC..
 

No comments:

Post a Comment