Search This Blog

Wednesday 29 April 2015

THE BACK TO THE SCENE




   

 Dalohan has gone missing from the scene for some time now. I want to sincerely apologies to my viewers who have been checking on my page for news and stories and also want to appreciate and acknowledge readers who kept sending mails to find out why my page wasn’t activate.  I want to gladly inform viewers that I am back with better innovation and style that are exciting to view. You can start checking and following D’Alohan’s page. This time around the page will feature other interesting writers like KESs who will be writing only about campus issues and in a pigin style, Dove who will writing about love and relationship, Martinz about entertainment and news... Its going to be interesting...make time and read our stories...
Merci,

No comments:

Post a Comment